- Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) 2010 Entrepreneurial Sprite Award.
Biotech Company of the Year, 2009, by Howard County, Maryland.
- Baltimore Business Journal, January 2008, named Cera Products Inc.
one of the fastest growing private firms in the Baltimore area.
- The Humane Society of the United States awarded Cera Products, Inc.
its award for Helping Animals affected by the Disaster of Hurricane
Katrina in 2005, for its donations during and following the hurricane.
- 2005 BioLife Tech Award for Technology
- 2003 Novation Technology Award, for its innovative technology with
Rice Oral Rehydration
- 2003 and 2010 Certificates of Appreciation, Howard County, Maryland
Economic Development, by James N. Robey, Howard County Executive
- 2002 Award to Charlene Riikonen as one of Maryland’s Women in Bio
for 211 Maryland Women Entrepreneurs in BioScience.
- 2000 National Excellence Award, First Place in Flexo Line by the North
American Publishing Company, and Package Printing.
- 1999-2010 Certificate of Appreciation, The Oley Foundation, annual
- 1999-2003 to Charlene Riikonen, by the Women’s Foreign Policy
Group, for Leadership and Global Engagement.
- 1999 Cera Products, Inc. was selected as one of Maryland’s
Emerging Technology Companies, by the Mid-Atlantic Venture
Association and the Greater Baltimore Technology Council
- 1998 Cera Products, Inc., selected at First State of Technology
Summit as a member, selected by MARYLAND Economic
Development, presented to the Maryland General Assembly