Now that the dust has settled from the 2015 racing season, I wanted to send out one last email to wrap-up our year and to thank everyone again for their support.To summarize - in 2015, we won 26 races! We started the season strong with 3 wins in March, followed by 6 wins in April - we had at least 3 wins every month over our 7 month season. We also finished on the podium a further 16 times, and in total had 81 top-10 finishes.Some highlighted results:
- 1st General Classification and King of the Mountains jersey at the Green Mountain Stage Race
- Time Trial champions in every state/district where we have riders (Virginia, Mid-Atlantic, Pennsylvania, New York, New England)
- 1st and 5th in the Mid-Atlantic Road Race Championships
- 1st Kelly Cup
- 1st Tour of the Battenkill
- 2nd Elite Amateur National Time Trial Championships
- 5th and 6th Elite Amateur National Individual Time Trial Championships
- 8th Elite Amateur National Criterium Championships
- 9th and Most Courageous Rider jersey at the Air Force Classic NCCIt's been a great season for us and we are already excited and looking forward to the 2016 season - but lots of hard work to do before then!Thank you again to all of our great sponsors that make it possible for us to race at this level, especially Kelly Benefit Strategies, Lateral Stress Velo, Select Benefits Communications Group, and Race Pace Bicycles. On the equipment side, special thanks for supplying us with the best equipment in the business: Diamondback Bicycles, Cerasport (hydration), Hed (wheels), Kenda (tires), Lazer (helmets and glasses), Mavic (shoes and pedals), Mt. Borah (clothing), and PowerBar (nutrition). We really could not do this without you!
Comments will be approved before showing up.