From the Best Ranger Competition:
"Thank you so very much for your support of Best Ranger and for your friendship throughout the year. Please find below some information we have compiled. I am also attaching some photos for you.
Also -- I will still be sure to highlight you guys in anything we put out as a company within the next couple of weeks."
Also: Please read below for further information regarding the National Ranger Association and the Best Ranger Competition:
Thank you for your tireless and and heartfelt support of the National Ranger Association and the Best Ranger Competition. The Ranger Hall of Fame selections have just been completed and now we are onto planning for Ranger Hall of Fame. If you would like to attend this function please let me know and we will be sure to get you added to the list. We would love for you to be our guest.
I wanted to send you an update about the Best Ranger Competition as a result of your involvement. Thank you for helping to make 2016 the best ever and enabling us to create something that we all can be immensely proud to be a part of.
We hope you find some if not all of this information useful to you:
- Our Facebook presence continues to build. We are currently at more than 25,000 Facebook fans and nearly 4,000 through The National Ranger Association's page. Throughout the year we would like to highlight your efforts and relevant content. If you have videos and/or stories we can share or candid photographs -- we are happy to incorporate.
- We will be continuing to work on our Instagram presence throughout the year (@nationalrangerassociation), but we have only been active for a month and have over 5,000 followers.
- From 3/21 - 4/20 we had 28,925 users on the bestrangercompetition.com web page, 48,239 sessions and 107,901 page views
- From 3/21 - 4/20 we had 23,387 users on the livestream site, 48,175 sessions and 101,631 Page views
We hover at an approximate 50% return rate.
- Attendance to this year's competition looked to be up from previous year. We are unable to document this as we do not have ticket sales.
- This was the first year for the Beer and Bourbon Festival, in which you were integrated, and we had 353 people in attendance
- This was the first year we offered maps, etc online through SeedoGo.com. This pilot was successful. We have 2,158 Users with 3,913 Total Sessions. 64% of the users were using a mobile platform. We had a large group of users in South Korea, but other countries registered as well: Germany, UK, Japan, Mexico, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait and Columbia.
I predict this presence will grow and we will better be able to tie it in with our supporters.
- For our Hero level donors we did random logo drops and video drops within the weekend's live stream. However, we can do better. It was not enough. This is an area I want to work with the production team on early in the process for 2017.
- We have added a photo link, thanks to our friends at Soldier Photos, to the www.bestrangercompetition.com website. I will be adding this years photos to galleries over the coming weeks.
- This year, thanks to our friends at Spectralite, we had three LED screens on site at the competition and at the Beer and Bourbon Festival. These screens routinely displayed our hero level donor in various venues.
Comments will be approved before showing up.